Sunday 28 December 2014

Iping Common

Dartford Warbler - Iping Common

After work I decided to head to a few spots on the way home, the first of which was Iping Common to have a look for the wintering Great Grey Shrike. It eventually showed well after I struggled to locate the area it has been favouring. Thanks to AB and JG for the help with directions. As I mooched round I stumbled on 3 Dartford Warblers which was a nice. I then nipped into Burpham where there were 28 Bewick Swans with 4 juvs.
Great Grey Shrike - Iping Common
Finally I nipped into the res for the gull roost but sadly could only find 2 Med Gulls, as it got dark to quickly before I could find anything better. Decent few hours in the field though. Bring on 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.